Did you know that beginner sellers are much more successful when they appeal to a very small market, rather than trying to appeal to everyone?
That is why here at millionairetek we do all the hard work, we do all the research necessary for you, all it’s required is to take action and implement.
5 Amazing Niche Markets for eBay
A good niche isn’t always easy – it takes time and persistence to find the right product to sell.
To get you thinking, and to give you a few inspiring ideas, we have researched 5 product niche ideas to share with you.
While some niche ideas might seem abstract to newbie sellers that is exactly what a great niche is – very precise and seemingly difficult to source.
My personal secret for finding ideas on what to sell, or finding out what item will compete on eBay, is the SaleHoo Research and Analysis Lab:
SaleHoo collects data from all of the eBay auctions and they accurately predict the success (or otherwise!) of items at auction – so it makes my business foul-proof.
Niche market 1: Heart Rate Monitors
These are used by athletes and gym bunnies or by people who need to keep an eye on their heart rates.
Why they are an exciting niche item:
- They have a 75% success rate on eBay (75% of all monitors listed on eBay in the last three months sold!)
- They are lightweight and easy to ship and store
- One size fits all
Niche Market 2: Plus Size Shoes
Many big-foots out there find it very difficult to find shoes that will fit them comfortably from regular retail stores.
Why they are a super niche item:
- While these are commonly made by popular shoe makers, stores often order only a handful of pairs in larger sizes, which means that more and more, our big-footed friends must turn to buy online to get what they need.
- They have a high success rate on eBay (women’s size 11 sell at 61.9% and men’s size 14 at 75%
- Both men and women alike can require plus size shoes (Hot tip: women’s size 11+ high heels could make a great little niche)
Niche market 3: Plus Size Maternity Wear
Another plus-size item with huge success on eBay
It’s a profitable niche because:
- Maternity and baby gear always works because people will always have babies, so you’ll never run out of customers!
- Clothing items are easy to ship as they are light and not fragile.
Niche market 4: Military Insignia
Collectibles always make great niches and you can dig really deep to find the best ones. They are also perfect for people interested in.
You’ll find it much easier and much more rewarding when you sell something you enjoy. To really niche it up, go for US military insignia from the Vietnam War which is big on eBay. Start your e-commerce store today!
Why military insignia makes an excellent niche:
- It rarely dates or goes out of fashion
- There are many sub-niches to discover like Russian war medals and World War 2 helmets.
Niche market 5: Antique Clocks
Another great collectible item
They are a first-rate niche because:
- You’ll appeal to both collectors and home decorators
- They have an eBay success rate of over 67%
- You can often pick these up very cheaply from flea markets and yard sales, then sell them on to make a profit
Niche items really are the way to go for newbie sellers and there are so many out there to keep you interested and best of all, make you money!
As I mentioned at the beginning of this blog, SaleHoo is how I figure out which niche markets are profitable. But did you know that it also has 8,000+ legitimate wholesale suppliers?
This is your chance to get started right now, no more wasting time looking for more opportunities on how to make money online.
The money that you are looking for is in one of those niche markets, making your 2022 greater is not a dream no more now it is a reality. Start making money today.