Should you start your affiliate marketing business in 2021? That’s a question most people have been asking when it’s come to start as a new business owner, and I get it because it is very difficult to take some decisions in life, especially those ones that are going to change your life.
In this blog Affiliate marketing for beginners, I will tell you more about affiliate marketing. Since my business is based on that, I think that I know enough or have enough experience to talk about that subject with no problem. By the way, if you want to learn more about affiliate marketing? check my other blogs where I give a lot of detail about this topic.
- Affiliate Marketing for beginners
- Marketing guide for beginners.
- Affiliate Marketing Business 2021.
- Top three (3) most profitable niches 2021
- Join my email form more for more.
Better understanding of Affiliate Marketing
Before I go further more If it’s for the first time, you are reading my blog. I talk a lot about affiliate marketing because that is what I do as a business and I want you to be familiar with this too because 2 years ago I did not know if there is a business called Affiliate Marketing. For that, I will give you a brief description of it and explain to you a little bit what is it.
So, What Affiliate Marketing is exactly?
The basic understanding of this is, you are not the person who’s creating the product or own the product, you are just market the product for a company or an individual, and anytime somebody, anywhere purchase that product and you get paid a commission. Let me give you a little example: let say Addidas is selling shoes and clothes, we all know that already, we can go and ask Addidas to market their product for them on our website or anywhere on the internet, like on our YouTube channel, Facebook group, or our Facebook business page and Instagram, etc.
This sounds easy, right? but, no, it’s not easy as it sounds, most people never make a dime on affiliate marketing until they quit. For that keep reading because I’m going to help you understand it and help you make the right decisions.
Affiliate network for beiginners
If you are a complete beginner, that never makes a dime in affiliate marketing before, and you are thinking about starting an affiliate marketing business. I will give you some free platform to sign up with and start getting your feet wet because the best way to learn anything is to start doing it, make mistakes and learn from your mistake or pay someone to teach you, but even that you still will make a lot of mistakes. I start my affiliate marketing business during the covid 19, read more about my story here.
Now, I will talk about some platforms that complete beginners can use to start their affiliate marketing business. All you have to do is just go to the website and sign up.
- ClickBank: This platform is the one of most popular network for affiliate marketing and it extremely ease to create an account with them. And if you google ClickBank or search on YouTube 95% of affiliate millionaire they start with ClickBank network. Learn more about clickBank here!
- Amazon: Most people go to Amazon website to purchase, but never know that they also can make money on amazon without selling. If you are a complete beginner that don’t have a website or a YouTube channel, Amazone will not approve you, because they require you to have one of those Digital era estate before you sign up with them. Learn more here!
- Oppurt2nity.com: This network is not for complete beginners but if you have a referral, they will approve you. Or if you are a complete beginner some of those program requires you to sign up with there coaching program, that’s is not cost a lot of money, but they will teach you how to promote their product.
- Entre Affiliate Program: Entre is one the Highest Paying Affiliate Program On The Internet. Entre is a coaching program where the owner of this company has made over $70 million on affiliate marketing. To promote Entre if you are a complete beginner, they will teach you how to set up your business the right way and they will teach you all the technical strategy to promote their product. But it required approval.
- Arworkmedia: This network is a CPA network that you can try, some of those network they have restriction on some country do your search before sign up.
The benefit of Affiliate marketing
I’m a big fan of affiliate marketing as you already know because tide to anything you can do anything you want anywhere will your business is generating money every day. For that said I will give you a few benefits of affiliate.
- You don’t need your own product, service or anything to make money online.
- You don’t have to deal with payment, refund, returned, or packeging. If you are used to Ecommerce or drop shipping you know already the headache to deal with those stuffs.
- It’s 100% passive as soon as you set up everything the right way, you will have recurring payments every month.
- You have unlimited potential Financial growth. Easy scaling your business. You can promote as many product you want and be at as many niches that you want.
- And last affiliate marketing is bigenner friendly, all you have to do is set up everything right, create valuable content and see commissions coming.
What is the best way to market your Affiliate Business?
The best way to market your affiliate marketing business is through either paid traffic or organic traffic. You choose which ones work best for you based on your knowledge.
Affiliate marketing for beginners, Paid Traffics.
Paid traffics is when you paid a company or software to do your promotion for you, and this is done by creating an Ad and run your Ad on those platforms. I will give you below a few examples of paid traffics websites that are the most popular, and remember there are millions of platforms like that out there.
Microsoft Advertising platform:
Bing ad or (Microsoft advertising), is one of the most popular ad platforms on the internet with billions of searches every day.
Search engine and ad platform that almost everyone in the world, the most popular and the biggest platform with billions of searches every day.
Biggest entertainment platform on the internet, with billions of videos, watched daily.
Native ad platform, not too popular but it has a lot of traffic so far.
Solo ads are that kind of traffic that is profitable and fast when it comes to build your email list and start making a couple hundred in the front end. But not a lot of marketers talking about that platform because it has a lot of money in it, but if you are serious about affiliate marketing, you will see what I’m talking about in the future. We can not give you everything for free.
Native advertising, also called sponsored content, is a type of advertising that matches the form and function of the platform upon which it appears. In many cases, it functions like an advertorial and manifests as a video, article, or editorial. Read more
This kind of traffics required no money in front but it does require a lot of work. First, you have to create your digital real estate, set them up the right way, and also you have to bring value to your audience that way some will interest in your product.
This kind of strategy is exactly what I’m doing now, first I create content on my website and ask Google to rank my website. How does that work you give value to your audience and google analyzes your content and sees value in it and anytime someone searches on google for that specific information and googles sends that traffic to your website?
Social Media Platforms
Social media platforms are what they called digital real estate in our new business world, who does not know how to play with social media? But your mind did not know how to use social media to make money, that right you have to keep coming back to my website because I teach you for free. Il will talk about social media real estate at another time.
That strategy is more advance but it is free, you don’t pay to create a Facebook and it is easy to manage, except it might be a little difficult to set it up the right way.
The best platform to run free traffic to your offer. Most people are shy and don’t want to show their face it ok! relax, because your face is not the most important, but the value that you’re giving is. Visit my YouTube channel here. There is a lot of Websites that gives you free video with no restriction, you can use it on your YouTube channel there are free you don’t have to pay for their video. all you have to do is add your content to the video
Pros & Cons Of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing business has a lot of pros and cons, before you start I will give you a few, and remember there are more. Below I will list a few for you.
- Billion-dollar Business
- Low-Cost Business Idea
- No Expertise Needed (because Practice Makes Perfect)
- Low Investment Costs
- Secondary Source of Income
- Convenience and Flexibility
- Customer Service is not in Your Interest
- Marketing Kit at Right Your Disposal
- Passive Income – Earn Money While You Sleep
- The Sky’s the Limit
- Own Business – Sole Proprietorship
- Flexible Working Schedule
- You Don’t Control Affiliate Marketing Programs
- No Guarantee of Revenue
- Freelance Jobs are not for Everyone
- You Don’t Control Your Competition
Should You start Your Affiliate Marketing 2021?
After you’re done reading this blog you have enough information to make a good decision. Is it the right type of business for you or not? I don’t know.